Megs Creations defined

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

Been struggling lately with where I am going with all this baking and mixes. I love it so much and definitely want to make it into a very successful business. The way things are right now is making me go crazy though. Between my wholesale orders, my local orders, craft shows, my etsy orders and now with wedding season all the catering orders. I love each and every one of these ventures but this has really boomed into more than I can handle. Need to figure out what my focus will be for now and run with that. I have so many great ideas for new recipes and can't get them made fast enough. Been jotting down notes constantly. I have so many ideas for blog posts half written out. I have so many recipes that just need that final testing.

So you can see my dilemma. I am just way overwhelmed and that is not even counting all the other things going on right now. How do you focus? How do you find your motivation? Ultimately how do you decide which would be best for you and your family? How do you let the things you just dont have time for go? Something obviously needs to change. I have an assistant but still I can't get everything done. I have so many passions that I just want to pursue them all but not enough of me to go around.

2 comments:

The Double Dipped Life August 12, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

First you breathe. Then, make a list of all of your responsibilities. Then, rank them by importance. That will help you see where your heart should be.
Good Luck!

Vanessa August 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

I know how you feel Meg! I was baking like crazy, doing graphic design at night and then trying to do a day job on top of that. It can really wear you thin. I took the month off from my bakery to think about things. I am going to try and weigh things out and see what truly makes me the happiest.. and what I can do to cut down on the stress! I hope you can find a balance.. sounds super hectic!

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP