Redoing Pictures Sale

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am once again redoing my pictures. I want to make a listing for each individual mix I offer. In the pictures for these new listings I will have the jar of mix and the final product. Like if its dip mix then there will be a picture of the actual dip all made up and in the same picture will be the jar of dip mix and likewise for all the other mixes. I think if got pictures done for all mixes than I would finally be satisfied with my pictures. Below is what I have now for pictures.Well it's just kind of boring. I think with more dramatic angles and the picture having the final product in it as a prop will be much better. So therefore I am running a sale for all my quart jar mixes. Only $10 with free shipping, (not to be included with any other offer). And my dip mixes and pancake mixes are all $6(dip) and $8(pancake) all with free shipping as well. I will be listing lots of new listings this week with a generic picture like below.


But if you don't see a certain flavor listed at this super great deal of $6-$10 yet. Then just let me know and I can make you a listing. Check out my shop for over 100 flavors then let me know which one you want at this super cheap price and I will make you a listing. http://www.megscreations.etsy.com I want to get as many pictures and new listing done as possible. I will be running this special all this week. Then after that I won't be offering any sales for awhile. So you better jump on this great offer now.

0 comments:

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP