Just couldn't wait

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

I just loaded my new banner onto etsy. I Love It. I just couldn't wait. I decided that I probably should just start making all the changes gradually to my shops because I don't know if I will get the time to do it later this week like I had planned. I also was thinking of if I were to change all listing at one time then that would be kind of a waste of money to renew everything all at once that in one day. So if I change things gradually over the next week and renew as I make changes that would make it more worth the fees and get more views.

So we had some beautiful weather here today in the beautiful, rainy Pacific Northwest. I was able to get a little time to photo some mixes and goodies today. Tomorrow is supposed to be another nice day so hoping to get a lot of mixes made in the morning to photo in the afternoon. I made a real nice spot in my office to take all my photos at. I am finally figuring out lighting and the settings on my new camera. Need to get one more lamp though. Will be going to walmart tomorrow for a cheap lamp. I think I am also going to look for a nice, pretty mixing bowl for using as a photo prop.

Since I have decided to start changing pics and descriptions as I get them done. I will still run some sort of sale this weekend after I have changed a lot of the photos and descriptions. I haven't decided exactly what my sale will be though. I will be listing a lot more in both shops this week. I made up a lot of mixes today and took photos. I also made some really yummy peanut butter chip brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Which I also took photos of as well. Did manage to also make about 20 crayons and 2 colors of whimsydough, which I will photo tomorrow. Now I better get going to work on listings and change photos.

2 comments:

The Double Dipped Life February 16, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Congrats on all your new life changes! LOVE the new banner! Off to check out your new etsy shop!
P.S. add the "follower" device to your blog! Makes it super easy for people to follow you!!

Good Luck!
Krista

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP