Taking all offers on my mixes!

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Or close to all, just convo me. Feeling very generous so you never know the deal you can get today. I have decided to take all offers for the next 24 hours, cutoff will be 7:00pm western tomorrow(new time:). I need to make all my mixes to rephoto each of them. Rather than making them just to photo then give to family & friends or just eat it all ourselves. I thought maybe I would try taking all offers and see if I could at least make mixes for orders and photo those. I have over 125 mixes listed right now and would like to rephoto all 125. Plus different combinations of these. Plus the actual finished product, ie soup, cookies, brownies and such. This is a huge task but thought if I could get at least get some money it would make it more worth it. Of course the shipping would still be needed but the actual mixes I will give for next to nothing. My mixes are really yummy and super easy. They make great gifts for just about anyone. You only need to add a couple of simple ingredients and follow the easy to follow instructions that are included and you have gourmet goodies.

Also I will be photoing all the actual cookies, brownies, biscotti and muffins among all the other mixes I offer. So I will have so many baked goods around here that I'm afraid I will be 500 pounds if I keep it all, lol. If you are interested in any of my cookies, brownies, biscotti or muffin mixes I have listed but would rather me do all the baking then no problem. I will make any of the cookies for $18 for two dozen thats including shipping. Just take a look through my shop policies for a complete list of choices, http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5858455 For the brownies, biscotti and muffins I will sell these in packages of a dozen for $18 and that is also including shipping. Just take a look at the shop policies for a list of these as well.

If you are interested in any of these options, then please just convo me and I will make a custom listing. All orders of baked goods will be shipped priority mail. I will be baking and making mixes all day tomorrow and will ship all orders on friday morning. Thanks and have a great day!

1 comments:

Linda B February 18, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Not related, but I love this banner on your blog. It's sooo retro.

http://lindab142.etsy.com

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP