Unveiling the new look

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

I am really excited for the coming changes. Towards the end of next week I am going to put my shop on vacation for a day. I will be working on each of my listings. I am redoing photos and descriptions. Also will be changing my banner. So a whole new look pretty much, I can't wait. Mainly just sharpening things up a bit. So either Thursday or Friday I will be closed and will reopen with an all new look, YAY.

Then periodically will be listing new goodies. My goal is to get most of my 125 mixes listed individually so people can see a picture and get a description for each and every listing. I am going to be photoing alot more of the finished product to include in my listings also. I have cooked and baked so much lately that my family is getting the whole list of mixes memorized, lol.

Hopefully next week will be also be the Grand Opening of my new shop Whimsical Tots. As a daycare owner I know how special it is to hand a toddler a new fun art or craft supply. So have been experimenting with making crayons, playdough and such for a few years now. I will be listing these in my new shop and can't wait to see that take off.

Will also be blogging alot more now that my time won't be all focused on the daycare. So check back for recipes and craft ideas I will be sharing coming soon.

0 comments:

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP