MIA

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

I have been MIA lately. I have been taking care of myself and my family. I had to take a step back and just take a moment away from etsy and all my endeavors there. I have been experiencing some really severe migraines lately. Probably from all the stress. But anyways the doctors have been getting really concerned about it because of the stroke I had 3 years ago. Which I had a migraine for 4 days right before that happened. I have been trying to just take it easy and worry about other things right now.

Like the health of my grandma. She has been battling cancer for awhile now but in late December we got great news that she was in remission. Well remission didn't last too long because on Wednesday she was diagnosed with bone cancer and has tumors several tumors in her arm as well. So there is nothing we can do at this point but be with her and try to keep her comfortable. Please pray for her. She is in so much pain now:(

For those waiting on orders, all orders are out and no worries there (hubby has been awesome with helping me). For those considering ordering, please do. I am at the coast spending the weekend with my grandma but will be back home by monday and ready to fill orders. I have shut the daycare down for a couple weeks to try to get these migraines under control. So I have time to just focus on me, family and Etsy when needed.

4 comments:

Vanessa February 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

I am so sorry to hear about your migraines and your grandmum! You and your family will for sure be on my prayer list. I have horrible migraine attacks too a few a month and I know how horrible they can be. I hope that your grandmum is able to find some relief from the pain sounds so awful! I am glad that you were able to spend some time with her as im sure that is a comfort to her.

On another note. Thanks so much for the wonderful soup mixes I am sooooo excited to try them out :D The chili one smells fantastic! My husband received them yesterday while I was at work and neglected to tell me they arrived till this morning!! The packaging is A+++ and they are all so beautifully layered. God bless and I am off to leave feedback right now!! ~Vanessa-Bears Baked Goods

Mo Pho February 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I'm so sorry Meg, you and your family will be in my thoughts. Just take care of yourself and them, Etsy will be there when you are able to focus on that again :)

The Double Dipped Life February 28, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I'll keep you in my prayers. Take some time, and focus on you and your family. Enjoy the time you have together.

Maryann March 1, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Meg,
we are all behind you. Just try and take things easy; one day at a time.
Keeping you in our prayers,
Maryann

About Meg's Creations

Meg's Creations is SAHM/WAHM business, layering up lots of love into delicious, ready-made-mixes. From cookies & brownies, to soups & dips, pancake & muffin mixes, with over 125 mixes in all. My home is 100% smoke and pet free, and I do all my baking in a commercial kitchen that is licensed by the state of Washington. All mixes are freshly made to order, and are available in reusable, decorative mason jars, zip-lock bags, or our new recyclable, eco-friendly cloth bags!

About Meg

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Powered By Blogger

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesAdd to netomat HubAdd to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner

    © Megs Creations In A Jar. Customization by SchroederSisters.com based on Emporium Digital Template 2009

Back to TOP